CureZone   Log On   Join
How to avoid nausea and fall sleep faster

happydog Views: 912
Published: 13 years ago

How to avoid nausea and fall sleep faster

Here's a little trick that works for me to avoid nausea and get to sleep fast when flushing.

For a few days before a flush I keep a pad and pen next to my bed. In the morning before I get up I jot down any dream I remember. Then right before I flush I look at the pad and pick out the most entertaining or interesting dream. After drinking down the oil and juice mixture I get immediately into bed and suck on a peppermint altoids. The nausea is mostly psychological and so I just DONT THINK ABOUT IT. If I lay there and think about it I would feel sick. So, I think about the dream. I try to remember it in vivid detail. This serves two purposes: first, it takes my mind off my belly full of oil. Second, it ushers my mind back into dreamland and as my attention goes fully back into the dream I usually fall right to sleep. I learned that trick when I used to have insomnia.

Hope this is useful to someone!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.219 sec, (1)