CureZone   Log On   Join
I can't fight this anymore .Please help

wish11 Views: 7,868
Published: 10 years ago

I can't fight this anymore .Please help

I have been battling this for more than five years now.The BO comes from groin area and pretty much form everywhere.

I am ceratin that I got this from a family member.Don't know how but it must be something contagious which I couldn't figure out.But I know for sure that it something that I get from family member.I am 100% sure because this starts when the family member came to live for certain period and I started wearing their shoe and cloth.This family member mentioned to me before I have a problem to tell them if they hadd a fecal Body Odor .The odor started after that time .I remeber smelling a terrible discharge from my groin area and a spot of black thing on my tigh.Now my inner tigh is really black.And My armpit changed to black as well.When I take shower it comes out really black.Like when I scrub the skin color is really dark like really black.It was never like that(The family member mentioned this as well) and now it happens to me .I am sure it is something contagious.No perfume works for family member but perfumes used to smell great on me.Now it makes my case worse.I stink even worse.Obviously I get it from the family member.I never had this problem.But I don't know what I get .So frustrated.What kind of bacteria or parasite did I get?

I also have digestion problem and sometimes my belly looks like a six month pregnant.It is always bloated

I am still suffering and isolating my self.I would have been someone .People say I am pretty and smart.I am still in college struggling to hang in there.I am no body.Sorry don't want to dump my sadness on you.Just tired of searching for a solution.Tried everythingyou know.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.500 sec, (1)