Ok thank you for your information. I don't believe the maintenance here can deal with these problems although he reassures me they can. Anyway he did clean it off the baseboard, but I have not really dealt with mold. All of my life my mom said she killed mildew with bleach. So I do not know what he used to clean it, he also sprayed my carpet but he did not really clean it. And I did use the rubbing alcohol on the carpet, but I guess I need to do the peroxide. I mean none has grown back on the baseboard, and he removed it 4 days ago but I know it can grow back. We did have some leaks, and we are getting new roofs on all of the apartment complexes here. But I mean I said to him, "How do you know its not in the wall?" and thats when he said it was mildew. I know hes just blowing smoke up my butt, I am not stupid. They try to cover themselves anyway they can. But I was wondering if you could please answer my questions...I know it can be in the wall but I cannot just open up a wall. Should I not worry about it if it does not come back?? I still have a odor in my bedroom, I feel like unless its all over the wall, they will not do anything about it. I did contact the health department just to see what they would say and they basically told me they cannot help me. I guess I am just going to have to stay on top of this. I treated my carpet with alcohol and baking soda and detergent, it looks alot better, although I do not know if all of the bacteria is gone. But I will do the peroxide, thank you for your help.