This is a long post but please read if you have food sensitivities.
Thanks for the info on parasites. My symptoms are from mercury toxicity. I suspected parasites(hope this is posting on the right forums), because neurological symptoms and gastrointestinal issues made me suspect it. I have lost a lot of weight because it causes me pain and an increases in symptoms when I eat. The symptoms may be similar to vitamin deficiencies. I am at this point probably quite malnourished. I am more worried about major organ damage. Before I got this sick i was popping vitamins like candy. Now i have to watch everything i put in my body. The question is if I am sick from mercury in my teeth(9 metal fillings) why is it worse now.
It is worse from vitamins and cleansing. I have been doing a lot of cleansing recently. Colonics,juice fast, coffee enema, Bowel Cleanse and candida cleanse. Those and self medicating with vitamins were my way of trying to cope with my symptoms. The some vitamins I was taking were Taurine and NAC. I was taking 1,500 of NAC (3X's) the reccomended dosage on my psyciatrists advice. I was diagnosed with Bipolar though, not currently symptomatic and underractive thyroid. I also suffered from low energy, symptoms of arthritis(though doctors found no arthritis in examining me) Occasional neurological symptoms: muscle weakness, muscle cramps, SPASAMS, pain in lower half of body, mental confusion, white coated tongue, gastroinestial problems. All symptoms of mercuy toxicity. These symptoms are worse now, but it is getting under control by taking care to avoid sulfur in my diet. Taurine and NAC are both high in sulphur.Sulphur aggravates mercury toxic people. i stopped taking these vitamins along with all supplements. I plan to work with the diet list of non sulphur foods. The symptoms I have are similar to other illnesses. At this point i am just posting to share my experience. Thanks CZ