CureZone   Log On   Join
To cuzjay 420

Matchmaker Views: 2,341
Published: 7 years ago

To cuzjay 420

Hi,
I have been using Humaworm for almost 4 years now and will never stop using it. It gave me my life back. One thing out of several things it did for me was to get rid of my breast cysts!!!!!
My breasts were almost completely covered with cysts to the point that they hurt. I think it was my third Humaworm cleanse that I took that dissolved the breast cysts. I had a heavy ascaris round worm infestation. Up until I started taking Humaworm the cysts grew larger every year that they had to do an ultra sound on me after my mammogram which hurt so bad. It was worse than the mammogram. I started noticing my breasts getting softer and softer meaning the cysts were going away! To my amazement my next years mammogram showed No cysts!!!
I hope my post gives someone hope and inspiration to continue taking the Humaworm cleanse.

This happened in 2007 and I was still having my monthly cycles up until last year. My last mamo this year still showed no cysts. I asked the doctor to check my test 4 years back and he said you are right your breasts were covered with cysts. I told him what I did but he acted like he did not believe me. Anyways, I knew that it was the Humaworm because I did nothing different but start taking Humaworm. Hugs and hope to everyone. Donna

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2018  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)