CureZone   Log On   Join
What in the WORLD is wrong with me??

Free Clark DVD!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

Makeing High PPM Silver
Making Hundreds of Bottles of Lower PPM in a few hours of Coll...

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

More
More
InsaneMembrane Views: 5,051
Published: 8 years ago

What in the WORLD is wrong with me??

Hello Curezone,

For the past 2 years I have tried every naturopathic method under the sun and spent thousands of dollars on everything. I have so many symptoms and I'm only 20, all of my naturopaths said that was insanely rare and bad, but NONE of them could help me!!!

Heavy metal testing- didn't have anything bad except lead, which i chelated
Yeast- have given up trying to get rid of it because something else is making it impossible for me to fight off (3lac does help though)

I have severe depression/apathy, longstanding, i was on the bipolar spectrum a couple years ago but that seems to have subsided.

Itchy rash on my neck and chest that doesn't go away.

-Constant panicky feeling, like I can't breathe deeply enough

-Can hear my heart beat on the pillow at night

- I tried the Elimination Diet for 3 weeks and instead of feeling better I felt more depressed and heavy and my rash got worse

-Stool testing said I had mild clostridium

-Taking vitamins and pills doesn't do anything, it seems i literally don't process anything out of the pills

-Took pepsin+Betaine HCL in immediate release capsule with food for a while, didn't seem to do anything

-Took accutane for 5 months as 16 year old

-Long standing self-esteem issues

-Eliminating foods from Igg allergy test didn't make me feel better either.

My main problem is DIGESTION. I can't seem to actually digest anything. My BMs are much smaller and less formed and processed than they used to be. I'm insanely gassy and can't pass a meal without burping or farting. I think about ending my life because every day it seems my digestion gets worse and I feel more and more panicky and all this weight is going straight to my gut where I used to have perfect dancer abs. It feels like nothings MOVING in my body, like everything's just getting stuck and piled up instead of being eliminated.

I seriously am at a loss because I am a dancer and if I don't have my body I don't have art but I'm FALLING apart!!! and I feel heavy and depressed and yet panicked all the time and I'm only 20. It is already 10 times harder for me to lose weight than it was like 2 years ago and my face even looks older. SOMETHING is going wrong and if I don't figure it out soon I'm going to have a heart attack does someone think they could help me??

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.281 sec, (2)