CureZone   Log On   Join
Ear thumping, chlamydia pneaumonia, and MS...

Free Dentist Alternative!
Professional Powder beats Fluoride!

More
bethanyds Views: 5,113
Published: 10 years ago

Ear thumping, chlamydia pneaumonia, and MS...

Last night I woke up in the middle of the night to a thumping sound in my inner ear. It's continued this morning. I'm assuming it's related to the lung infections I have. I just started nebulizing hydrogen peroxide yesterday and I'm wondering if that caused my ears to back up. I'm concerned that the dr. will just put me on Antibiotics , but I also don't want to let this go too long and risk hearing loss. Any suggestions? Can I use hydrogen peroxide to drain the ear or is the thumping a sign of something more serious?

I'm ordering your liver and adrenal formulas again soon and was wondering if you'd do a special order of the formula for chlamydia pneaumonia (I believe it's thyme, chapparell, etc.) Also, how long do I take this? Is it in powder form? I also will be taking the eucalyptus oil in capsules. How many drops in the capsule should I take per day and how long should I take it?

My grandfather has MS. He has managed it for 15 years, but it is now getting worse. He's having trouble getting up and walking now. Other than a chap/pau/andro mix what do you recommend for treatment?

Thanks HV!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.281 sec, (1)