Hulda Clark Cleanses

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
daizymae Views: 1,634
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,765,527

Re: newsletters by MH

Great response, very interesting reading. I am taken with your intelligence & knowledge. Some people on curezone can barely express themselves and be understandable.

I tried near-all-raw twice and thought I would die. It was balanced, too - sufficient protein, calories, all good food, etc. I was NOT having "discharges" or "detox" or anything like that. I was young and healthy at the time, no symptoms of any sort. I had been eating a mostly-cooked healthy near-veg diet for several years (during which I spontaneously discharged some parasites), when for the hell of it I thought I would try all-raw.

I am a middle-aged woman now and eat what I like, maybe 50% raw and doing cleansing sporadically. I love cooked vegetables. I dislike fasting; the longest I ever did was 9 days when I was young. It was quite hard for me. I do not believe I am built for fasting any more than I am built to run marathons. I have relatives who can run 26 miles nonstop and I do not admire that. It is neurotic. Why do people torture their bodies with food or activities (or non-eating)?

It's been said by natural health practitioners that people who have consumed lots of fruit, fruit juice and all or nearly all-raw foods have so weakened their digestive organs that they are pretty much addicted to their raw food regimen. So of course you have an "easier digestive process when you eat raw", you have no choice now. They are making a virtue of necessity.

The ayurvedic & Tibetan traditional docs are trying to help you; any reason you don't listen? Just because your diet and/or fasting makes you feel high ('stir the soul' you talk about) isn't necessarily good on the mundane, physical level.

What do you have to lose by going on a mostly-cooked health food diet minus fruit and fruit juices to see what it does for your condition? Further, why do you think the opinions of the 2 traditional doctors should be ignored?

I want you to get well. Please tell us why you think you have that skin condition. I hope I haven't offended you in any way.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

2.641 sec, (1)