CureZone   Log On   Join
I'll never go hungry again!!!

happydog Views: 2,315
Published: 13 years ago

I'll never go hungry again!!!

Many thanks to katie and others for the thread questioning the diet on the day of the flush.

Andreas had advised me that my digestive problems sounded like not enough bile production so I felt I needed to do another liver flush. I did flush #17 last week after fasting all day and sipping on apple juice and got out NOTHING. Not even chaff. I was disappointed because I was sooo careful to do everything right to have a good flush. Was it possible that Andreas was wrong??

After the discussion about eating grains and fats versus fruits and vegetables on the day of the flush, I was curious so I went ahead and did flush #18 last night after eating whole grains and FAT all day and lo and behold - got out stones again!

When I woke up yesterday I had an apple, then about an hour later I had a bowl of hot 7grain cereal with half a teaspoon of butter. That (surprisingly) filled me up till about 3:00 when I had some oatmeal with a quarter teaspoon of butter. Yes, I measured it :)

I'm here to tell you emphatically that yes, eating grains and a small amount of fat produced a better flush for me than the last half dozen or so "strict" flushes where I ate no fat on flush day and either fasted or ate only fruits.

This may be a vata phenomenon, I don't know whether other body types would have the same results. I remember Shelley used to say that her best flush was after she had a breakfast of buttered pancakes and then when other vata people started saying their best flushes were after eating junk food, it kind of made sense. Vata bodies don't do well at all with fasting and they NEED fat. I even noticed that drinking all the oil at once didn't make me queasy like it usually does. Maybe because I wasn't famished?

All I know is it was a remarkably easy flush without having to starve all day and I got more stones out than my last dozen flushes. If you have a vata constitution you might want to try this one time and see how it does for you. Thanks Katie for posting about your experience!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

1.219 sec, (1)