CureZone   Log On   Join
I'm so depressed:( Re: Today: Colonic, Update:)

Fast and Painless Constipation Relief
Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

More
t_montreal Views: 907
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,760,798

I'm so depressed:( Re: Today: Colonic, Update:)

Oh gosh,

I hope this is 'detox'. I'm just so exhausted and depressed today. I did sleep late last night, as I got in late, had to eat late, and I think I had more 'energy' after the colonic than I normally have. I didn't get out of bed for real until almost 3 in the afternoon- before than just was so tired, and having a lot of pain in my back and in between my shoulders. I think this has to do with my liver dumping- well I hope so! I've been in and out of bed most of the day, and have not done a CE- I'm not sure if I shuld until I have a full BM on my own- so far I had two last night- mostly liquid- and today a couple of normal ones, but not much in each. I still have so much pain and irritation in my bowel- I realize how much that impacts how I feel in every sense- just moving around is hard for me.

I notice more and more how quickly an emotional reaction affects me physically- it's almost scary! Everything is connected. I don't seem to have a filter, and I realize how unhappy I really am most of the time. If it wasn't for seeing my brother every day and speaking to my best friend on the phone, I would not have made it this far. I really want to get well. Again, I don't know how to fix the circumstances in order for that to happen.

I wish I wasn't so down tonight!

T.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.297 sec, (1)