CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I'm a Filipina with TMAU

joliepitt Views: 8,435
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,760,129

Re: I'm a Filipina with TMAU

So far, I have successfully eliminated all the odors with combinations of alkaline diet + blood type b diet + metabolic typing (in my case, i'm a carbohydrate person as I can't digest proteins very well).

I eat rice 3x a day with very very less meat, NO FISH NOT EVEN TUNA, and bananas and non-cruciferous veggies. Oatmeal is also a staple diet if I get fed up with rice.

I have completely stayed away from refined sugars, coffee, sardines, instant noodles, soy sauce, milk, eggs, vinegar, anything with tomatoes, garlic, and onions, and wheat products like bread and pancakes.

I also eat a lil bit of saugage and ham just enough to add variety to suffice my craving taste buds.

This is now my staple diet's rule:

MORE RICE + LESS/NO ANIMAL AND SOY PROTEIN + WATER WITH A PINCH OF BAKING SODA

This diet alone works even without charcoal, chlorophyllin, ozone-treated water, and other treatments mentioned in TMAU threads.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.625 sec, (1)