CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Prayer +edit/formatting (grrr)

t_montreal Views: 1,017
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,760,464

Re: Prayer +edit/formatting (grrr)

Hi Uny,

Okay I understand. Thank you for responding so thoroughly to me, especially when other people are waiting. I do appreciate it. I know how much you care about my health and well being, it's clearly evident. Thank you:)

I read through your post, and I am going to read it again before I start compiling the lists you spoke of. I'm going to do a Coffee-Enema now, and then I have to go out and get some errands done (phone bill, food shopping). Then I have an appointment for a colonic at 5:30. I took this two days ago because I felt really bad and I think I need to get a lot of things out of my system. I am hoping it will help me start 'fresh'. I in no way think this is a 'crutch', I know it's just a wash of my system, but again, after all the crap I've eaten for a while now, having it still circulating in my system is messing me up.

I promise I will write back by tonight, again, I need to re-read your post before I do so, just to be sure what comes first. About the EFT, I know it doesn't make sense for me not to utilize it, I have done so on/off like I have said, I just don't know if I can right this minute.

Thanks so much,

Teresa.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.641 sec, (1)