CureZone   Log On   Join
First flush day

michaelshane Views: 1,133
Published: 13 years ago

First flush day

Well the day of my first flush is finally here! This is also my first post here.

My doctor says I have a fatty liver based on ultrasound. I have been experiencing pressure at my right upper abdomen area for the past 90-120 days. I've prepaired by doing colon cleanse(Colonix)for 30 days with good results. I've been taking liver tonic (Livertone Plus) for past 2 weeks. I've been drinking fresh apple juice and organic cider all week.

This morning I had oatmeal for breakfast. I may have some fruit juice for lunch but I won't eat after 2:00pm today.

I'm very nervous about all this. The past couple of days I even experimented with a little Epsom Salts /water since I've little experience with it.

I'll post any problems and results here. I can't tell how much this forum has meant to me. Thank you all for posting your experiences.

Hopefully some of you will be around tonight and tomorrow in case I have any problems or questions.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.391 sec, (1)