CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: whats wrong with me :s

00733 Views: 1,986
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,759,029

Re: whats wrong with me :s

As far as i am aware it's good to aim for that oxygenated environment for the same reason to have a more alkaline one..it encourages good optimum health..and turns away lurking illness.

thanks lipshitz for the OXYGEN nudge..but if suffient EFAS = Essential Fatty Acids.. "are not present to facilitate oxygen transfer on a cellular level, it won't matter how much oxygen we breath, cell oxygenation becomes far less efficient.."

So aside from brain food and keeping moods on an even keel..EFA's role in "oxygenation" and o2 transfer on a cellular level is a " primary crucial one"..

the top four ways to oxygenate the blood was apparently through:

1.The alkaline diet
2.moderate exercise and deep breathing (not shallow)
3.ionized drinking water.
4.chlorophyll/ mitochondria smoothies eg spirulina and AFA
aphanlzomenon flos.aque? "the most nutrient dense food known to man.." with a name like that sounds as though it would be an astronaut in space choice of milkshake!

anyhow-
NateBandJoy..(a poster here) and on campus seemed to take on a health regime to an increased level with the inclusion of superfood power nutrient spirulina smoothies..which can add a power protein punch from a vegetable stance..which i wondered would these also meet your protein needs for a work out? also for those whose malabsorbtion and losing weight is a concern on these particular diets? just that high meat protein diet can take a heavy toll on the liver..unless you have specific personal dietry reasons for so doing so..?

just some random thoughts from further finds and exploration..it's good to read around! good luck with the diets and studies everyone and keep cool, happy and calm if you possibly can.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

4.219 sec, (1)