CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Itchy pubic and anal region, communicable to spouse
mackenzie1 Views: 7,508
Published: 9 years ago
This is a reply to # 1,758,735

Re: Itchy pubic and anal region, communicable to spouse

This very likely is a skin yeast infection. You should see a doctor about going on prescription anti-fungals such as Difulcan or Nystatin. Over the counter anti-fungals aren't strong enough, particularly since the yeast has become very well entrenched. Skin yeast infections can go undiagnosed, so keep looking for a doctor who will at least let you try prescription anti-fungals. You may also want to review posts on the Candida Forum for other suggestions.
Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020

0.559 sec, (1)