CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Hilarious

Molly Bloom Views: 2,928
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,758,954

Re: Hilarious

I totally agree with you about dogma. And being a purist.

There are many that think that their way is the only way, their supplement, their modality, their outlook on food, whatever.

The thing I'm learning in school right now is wild! I have a nutrition teacher that is blowing my mind, and I'm not just talking food, I'm talking supplements, etc.

People come onto curezone and tell others to do the most amazingly bad things without any knowledge of anatomy or physiology. A life of looking at testimonial advertising only...if it says it on the internet, it must be true!!

But as I type this, I did participate in that for a number of years, and I will be the first to admit it. I think it's been the last couple that I finally got my head out of my butt.

I love this one. Last night she said fasting is about the worst thing in the world. We need nutrients in our body to remove the toxins (oil and water soluable foods). Fasting actually causes the toxins to stay and recirculate. Can you imagine all the people here fasting??? OMG, they'd hang me from the nearest tree....and then there was some woman the other day who wanted her stomach pumped out (while on a fast) because she swallowed a small mango skin?? Heard about this on the streets...

Watching how Curezone has evolved this past decade has been amazing. But all in all, we still have the real potential to hurt each other if people believe everything they read without doing their own research....

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.563 sec, (1)