CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Jesse Ventura Files Lawsuit against TSA & Dept. of Homeland Security

ChaztheMeatHead Views: 1,197
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,758,966

Re: Jesse Ventura Files Lawsuit against TSA & Dept. of Homeland Security

I was thinking of going more of the Jurisdictionary route. Sue them personally, not in their official capacity; and show they had a duty, they neglected the duty, that it was either intentional or negligence, they were directly responsible for the damage, how much it cost, and sue them for 3-4 times that amount. And that would be at least $20,000.

Give the case law showing how the judge MUST handle the case and MUST rule, and use all the procedures availible to me to make it all happen. That's how you control the case, attorney and judge. And you know I'll be reminding the judge he's ONLY there to reside over the case and the attorney cannot enter ANY evidence because he's a third party along with the judge. And even if I loose, it will cost each the cop and "attorney" about as much as it cost me. So "justice" will be served either way, is the way I look at it. :-)

I would love to use the NA route, but don't know that route as well. I've had to learn the more conventional route and learned what nails the crooks to the cross. "Expert" written or verbal testimoney. They can't wiggle out of that. And case law and procedures.

And to do the NA route you'd have to set up all the court and state papers ahead of time and we haven't done that yet. We just did the UCC part and you saw how far I got with that. Although I think it might work if you set up everything properly ahead of time. But that would take time and a few hundred $$$ too.

You know my moto, beat them over the head with their own laws. Nothing better than beating them at their own game.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

2.404 sec, (1)