CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I'm recovering. I'm gonna make it.

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Google Advertisement
Sherwin Views: 706
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,757,455

Re: I'm recovering. I'm gonna make it.

I surely do! Every time I make permanent progress (what I see as a kind of plateau) I will report that on the AF forum.

My holistic therapist has some influences from 'mantak chia', but thats only a part of his knowledge, he had also lessons from the master himself. [you can google some book torrents].

But it is not only that, you all know that it is very difficult to 'concentrate' and keep you'r mind 'clear' during a meditation like session. I don't meditate to relax, but to repair my energy system.. and that can ONLY be achieved with proper concentration and visualisation - which is difficult if you have AF symptoms.

The huge part for me is te acupuncture treatment, until I am strong enough to do the same thing (in meditative form) at my own.

But it is cumulatory, as TrickX said. These thing come in mind too:
- Good sleep (this is super improved, I can sleep VERY well.. that makes huge differences)
- Proper diet (with some focus on AF)
- Cut back on stimulants (I do partially)
- Small social environment, with almost no negativity
- A good balanced Job
- Healthy fitness (What I do is too heavy.. I know.. but I bear that in mind)
- Very import for males.. reprogram your 'male behaviour' because your body is to weak to spill 'life energy'.

The human body is far more complex than we know.., but ironically.. sometimes it's so stupid simple that we oversee it.

I'll keep you guys informed!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.391 sec, (1)