Free Dentist Alternative!
Professional Powder beats Fluoride!

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
hypoadrenalgirl Views: 3,339
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,756,991

Re: How does one exactly wean off HC?

Tx for that advice. I'll try to stay on 15mg HC for a while then. Thought I might need to go back to 20mg as i think i did wean off to quick. But then i feel i would be going backwards by doing that, so i'll try holding it there for a while and keep supplementing it nutritionally as i think my body will be begin to get used to being on 15mg with the added support. I'll hold it for about a month and then go down by 2.5mg and see how i go.

I've also noticed that the dizzy spells in the afternoons have something to do with my insulin levels as when i eat something, dizzy spells disappear, despite having no appetite now days. Otherwise I need to sleep in order make dizzy spells calm down. Just waiting for chromium for the USA to come in, but meanwhile I'm on Metaformin which seems to control insulin problem and thus i suspect adrenals for the moment.

AGING, and MUSCLE LOSS:
On another note, how do i improve collagen and muscle tone on face and body? i suspect this is a result from loss of adrenal function, thyroid and hormones. My muscles literally overnight have gone soft all over my body and face (I have massive dark eye bags under my eyes and overnight I got big nasolabial folds to match!). I have also developed spider veins everywhere (i have low estrogen levels) and cellulite (which i didn't have a year ago).

Probably like adrenals, my whole body has atrophied in one go! From looking too young for my age, overnight I look like an over worked mother, but without the kids! One positive note is that it hasn't affected my weight at all, which is why i don't think i had my insulin under control before HC as i was able to control my weight easily with nutrition. Anyway, how can I get my face and body to gain back muscle tone and i suppose collagen back? Will doing eg yoga exercise help get metabolism and muscle tone to improve on face, and body and adrenals? Also will taking silica and Vit C be part of my adrenal and thyroid recovery plan now? or should one focus first on adrenals and thyroid and then collagen therapy? or can i begin at the same time? I also have osteoporosis and osteopena from lack of estrogen for too long. So not sure if this has any connection with loss of muscle and skin tone.

Interestingly, a Traditional Chinese Medicine practitioner thinks that i have a serious lack of blood circulation and believes improving circulation of the body's blood will improve organ function and bring back oxygen and nutrition to the necessary organs and of course ultimately the external organ - the skin. Like you he recommended i also eat meals with some apple cider vinegar.

Cheers again!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

0.766 sec, (2)