CureZone   Log On   Join
Phase II

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

More
  Views: 3,682
Published: 10 years ago

Phase II

I recently was reminded that my Phase II is not working well and with leaky gut and lack of enzymes that was making it very difficult to break down fats. I saw a nutritionist/accupuncturist and several other titles after her name and she reminded me how important enzymes are to break down things especially meats.
Which can get putrid and cause toxic or foggy brain. That's me.

JM said it months back but then I just started to rely on doctrine to do it all combined with shortage of money. This is why I could never do the oil with a liver flush. BTW she is a supporter of flushes if your phase II is working. So, I am doing a 3 week detox/flush where you first stop all gluten, Sugar and caffiene. Already feel an increase in energy. I'm also taking standard process's pre detox packet This cleanse helps the Phase II get going first before you go after Phase I. Not that I understand this fully because with my poor functioning liver my cognition is affected. I could never organize or recall like JM or NP and wondered WTF? I've since stopped beating myself up for it.
With this being said I do feel better most of the time but have been feeling increased support of guides/ and some amazing angels very much along with the doctrine and I attribute this too a different approach to prayer and a consistent practice building momentum combined with a bit of candle burning and a little LaLa ritual.
Who'd of thought?
You'll try things when your desperate I guess?

Not out of the woods but it is way different...
thanks all for your continued support and for forging the way in these most challenging times.
Blessings!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.188 sec, (1)