CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I can finally dowse!

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

Better Than Colonics. Period.
Oxygen Detoxification for both small and large intestine...

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Js.mom Views: 2,067
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,753,978

Re: I can finally dowse!

John, the pendulum might work more accurately for you now than when you were trying it before.

Watching the woman with the single rod dowsing is fascinating. It literally about jumps out of her hand.
She did tell us a very interesting story though. She told us how she had lost her dowsing for about 3 months one time, from using it for finding stuff she now knows shouldn't be dowsed for. And, she does consider her dowsing abilites to be a definite gift.

The other thing that was interesting, was how she started her synergistic herb business. She was diagnosed with cancer all through her body, and she literally was ready to die, rather than be cut on by MD's, or have chemo etc.
She said she told her God that if He wanted her alive but in a way that she could be helpful to others find healing for their illnesses, then her healing was in His hands.

She not only lived, but she was led to learn about the chemistry of plants, and how they worked together (or not) for healing purposes. She also was led to a place in the midwest for a source of Fulvic Acid, which she uses now in many of her herbal products.

The other thing was, she was first helping a few people, and was giving the herbal blends for free. And, one day she was "enlightened", and the clear question came to her "do you want to make a difference in the lives of a few, or do you want to be in a position to help many"?
She hadn't considered putting together a line of her herbal blends, but within the next few weeks after that, she had friends that came to her and told her they could help her with production, and marketing etc. Everything she knew nothing about.

Interesting woman. However, like the friend said that had the biofeedback testing done on him recently, and then also heard what she was telling us about her stuff..who do you listen to for healing? It can be confusing. After finding the specific parasites & viruses he has affecting his liver and pancreas with his blood Sugar issues, I asked him if he really thought it would work to "just" take her herbal blends, without addressing the splinters (bugs) that are causing the problems? He concurred.

I have family members that have been caught up in the hype of a multi-level marketing product also being the "cure-all". :( I'm not going to try to convince her otherwise, because she's one that literally shouldn't be alive today from having cancer starting at the age of 9. Long, ugly story like you'd never believe. Spent most of her childhood in a hospital.
She's so gung ho about how much this product has helped people, even "curing cancer"...because of how it brings the body to an alkaline state :( I just showed another friend of ours from his hair test, how his thinking he needed to get to an alkaline state, and was too acidic for the cause of his gout, was a mineral imbalance/toxic problem.

This is all that is in the product she's claiming is "curing cancer"..because of getting rid of toxins and bringing the body to a more alkaline state. The other flavor has lemon oil. I told her I'd give it a try, but it's not testing well for me through dowsing, nor did it test well for me nor the diabetic friend through the Alternative Dr's muscle testing. I have a sensitivity to citrus too, and don't like mint. I have looked more into what Fulvic acid does though. My thought with people taking this, is what happens to the toxins they stir up? Are they really being eliminated (chelated, which literally means like a claw grabbing onto something and pulling it out) or are toxins being released from the cells and recirculating?

http://livinternational.net/Products/livsxinney.htm

We met her Vietnam Vet friend, who is taking chemo for pancreatic cancer (with hopes this product will be his cure-all). I really wanted to talk to him also about the parasites, but I didn't get an opportunity to. On the way home from dinner there, I picked up a local paper and found out that a guy I've known for years, another Vietnam Vet, had also died from cancer.

what are people's thoughts on fulvic acid?
EDIT- I'm going to ask that in a different thread..I got to the edit button before anyone responded :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.797 sec, (2)