I will answer as good as I can from my experience;
1. "IS Lugol's better or recommended over detoxified iodine?
(confused by what i've read)"
Both are good; start with what you can obtain. I like Lugols best, the detoxified made my thyroid hurt.
Yes it is confusing in the beginning, better when Iodine lifts the brain fog.
2. "B3 and B2 - what about Bee Pollen, i' ve been taking this for my adrenals - can i continue taking this instead of just B2 and B3?"
I would take Bee Pollen + all the other B vit in the beginning; especially if you have any digestion trouble. I went through a "just natural supplements" (also bee pollen) period and it just wasnt enough for me. The extra vit B supplements fixed my digestion within a week.
3. "And how will i know when to stop, will be hard to get myself tested when i am overseas."
LOL you probably dont want to stop after discovering the benefits of Iodine & co! Listen to your own body; it will tell you what to do; it is the best test I know of.
When you enter trouble (you will) it is probably not due to to much iodine, but a lack of companions!
4. "Also, I am currently taking licorice root for adrenals - is it safe to continue taking this, as i've heard it increases estrogen levels (but I'm low on estrogen anyway)."
Licorice root is good; I take it myself for my adrenals.
5. "I'm also taking Vitex and Wild Yam for my lack of hormones. Is this ok to mix with high doses of iodine?"
I see no reason not to mix it with Iodine but;
Wild Yam got my hormones totally out of balance(FBD increased + swollen painful gums) Vitex I havent tried, and no nothing about.
"Finally, how do i exactly increase dosage? i've read 12.5mg to start, but by how much from then on? And how long do i hold it."
There are many ways to do this, best way is to get started somehow; it is easier to feedback you then.
What I did was start with one drop, then two the next day etc. I used (wasted) half a year before I took the step up to 60 mg +. From what I know today I would have used one month maximum.
"There might be a few more questions as i go on but these are my most pressing ones at the moment."
Feel free to ask; just know that the answers may differ as it is not a one fits all protocol.