CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Trying Goldenseal and Cayenne again

Views: 2,746
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,753,268

Re: Trying Goldenseal and Cayenne again

Try to stay strong Lonelyprincess I know how you feel I am also a attractive female but once people smell me same reactions crazy looks or rude comments it is horrible. I use to feel like I couldn;t go on but I pray everyday and I know God has helped me become emotionally stronger and more positive.I use to be the girl everyone wanted to be around now I'm the girl everyone talks about or people try their best to avoid me even sometimes family it is very hard to deal with when your own relatives treat you like crap. The way I see it we all have burdens in life and ours just happens to be bo we will get through this I believe just try your best to keep a positive attitude and when you hear rude comments just think of it this way they may have a problem that is worse then you or may just be a bitter unhappy person who has to find something negative to say about you to make themselves feel better. I know how hard it is to function when you feel you are being treated like a thing. You have to keep in mind though God made you and you have a reason to be here so never forget that no matter how hard this bo situation seems never forget that. That's also good news that Goldenseal has helped you before so it may help you again and I'm also going to give it a try. I'm sorry you feel alone and if you like we could exchange emails or send messages on here for advice and emotional support I know how important it is to have someone to talk to about this sometimes it is nice to be able to just vent it helps alot. Anyhow you take care of yourself and I hope you feel better I'll pray for you:)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.375 sec, (1)