CureZone   Log On   Join
Elimination difficulites

Janellieson Views: 1,249
Published: 8 years ago

Elimination difficulites

I am on my 5th day of the cleanse. I have done three, 1 liter SWF (Salt-Water-Flush) with little elimination following (4 oz at the most). I have to gag it down and almost threw up! Last night, I tried chugging a quart of water before and after the SWF, didn't help.I am concerned at the small amount of elimination I experienced as compared to others I have talked with and read about. I also donít like the thought of retaining all of that salt water. I have been drinking the laxitive tea and have even taken senna tablets the evenings before doing the SWF (Salt-Water-Flush) in the morning . I have only lost 3 pounds. I am beginning to think I should get a colonic as I am worried about blockages.

I am on my 13th day of a 30 day Bikramís Yoga challenge too. I have been really trying to increase my water intake.

Any words of advice?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.316 sec, (1)