CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Addictions, considering metals and mineral imbalances

Js.mom Views: 2,646
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,753,281

Re: Addictions, considering metals and mineral imbalances

What I am finding time and again with people, is that they need to see something for themselves. You can't say "oh, I dowsed and got this for you"..they'll think you're nuts!

What's really cool, is to first dowse for someone, and then have it verified through the MSAS Biomeridian testing, or the muscle testing with vials the Alternative Dr does. That happened recently. We had another friend that wanted to go to him for testing, and because the Alternative Dr is now used to me asking him to check for specific things, (with thanks to Newport, which showed accurate time and time again) the biofeedback testing verified things for this person because he actually saw the results first hand.

It was cool too, when muscle testing was being done for specific supplements and dosages...I had told the guy several days before that he needed to be taking 3 Lysine, 3x a day. When the Alt. Dr started counting him out for dosage, and he looked down in his hand and saw there was 9, he had such a surprised look on his face. He said "That's just what you told me I needed to be taking!". I just smiled.

There are other Alternative tests that can be done to look for more specific things too, which Dr's would not only never test for, but they would never acknowledge the tests as being accurate. Having the tests done, and also verifying them through the biofeedback testing also helps people realize there really are core problems going on for why they have felt so bad for so long.

I've found quite a few of the tests that normally need to be done through an ND type Dr online. But, like the hair analysis test..it really takes some studying to read what the results really mean. The ratios are the most important thing with them. It does matter what labs do the testing though.

Who would have thought that you could test neurotransmitters via urine?

http://www.integrativepsychiatry.net/neurotransmitter_tests.html

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2018  www.curezone.org

0.707 sec, (1)