CureZone   Log On   Join
Hi Wombat and others-investigating iodine therapy for cysts & nodules

Views: 5,078
Published: 10 years ago

Hi Wombat and others-investigating iodine therapy for cysts & nodules

Hi,

someone recommended i check this site out as i might be a candidate for Iodine supplementation. Only problem is that i had urine Iodine tests done about a year ago with normal Iodine levels 351 (range ugl/L >100 classified as not iodine deficient).But i was supplementing with kelp prior to tests. Also i don't think it was the load test, as i didn't have to take urine samples over 24 hours while ingesting the 50mg iodine supplement for the test. Just a morning urine test i'm afraid. But i suspect i would have shown some level of iron deficiency if i was low, seems my number of 351 is quite high in fact.

Anyway, i can't find basic info on the protocol for this treatment. CAn someone direct me to it.

Reason i am looking into iodine, despite having normal urine test is that i have hypothyroidism with approx 7 nodules on each gland and last time i had a test done it was growing. I was tested for hashimotos and tests came back negative, but this was done about 4 years ago. I also have: an ovarian large complex cyst which shrunk on its own, lumpy breasts, had a cyst on breast which is now gone. I've got adrenal fatigue, PCOS and oh yes a cyst on my pituitary gland which was producing slightly higher than normal prolactin levels (first thing that was ever diagnosed). I am now working on adrenals, tyrosine, selenium and taking kelp for thyroid I think i have an auto immune problem basically, as cysts seem to grow and then shrink and then disappear and then reappear somewhere else, but it has affected my endocrine system so much. Oh and of course i've had some serious allergies in my life.

Anyway, any advice would be great, so i know whether to look into this treatment further.

Cheers

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.297 sec, (1)