CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I think I might have bacteria in my liver, and/or possibly parasites

Legend520 Views: 2,137
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,752,210

Re: I think I might have bacteria in my liver, and/or possibly parasites

I think you are onto something, there is definitely an issue with "toxic bile" and it certainly could cause the symptoms that you are describing. I have similar issues, right down to the pain that you are experiencing along with skin thinning and breakdown. Have you parasite cleansed at all? If not, it wouldn't hurt to do that along with some Liver Flushing and liver building (by this I mean liver supporting herbs, green juices, lecithin to build the liver and bile reserves).

Your symptoms also sound similar to gastric ulcers, I have just figured out for myself that I have this issue and I am using licorice, slippery elm, cabbage juice, and colostrum to rebuild my stomach lining. Next pay cycle I'm going to get back on L-Glutamine, although the cabbage juice is a rich natural source of this and has historically proven to heal the gut lining. I'm also taking specific herbs to kill H.Pylori which can be the cause of gastric ulcers and irritation. H. Pylori can also inhibit the production of stomach acid leading to malabsorption of practically every nutrient...

Hope this helps

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.656 sec, (1)