CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Day 3...SWF Questions & thoughts

Sherri Views: 1,593
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,751,389

Re: Day 3...SWF Questions & thoughts

Thanks for the info on the SWF. After doing the Lax tea this morning, i think I am back to SWF (Salt-Water-Flush) tomorrow. Terrrrrrible cramping, and after I lay down for a nap this afternoon with my toddler, I had a second bout of cramping and BM. Not fun.

I found a line on Himalayan pink rock salt yesterday, so I will be picking some up tomorrow. The book says it is the best one to use.

Also looked up Kashmiri Mirch online. It is of the Capsicum family, so I am cool on that front as well.

Maybe the Sweetness that i am finding is because of the time of year here? It's winter and the mornings are cool. Maybe it is something like grapes that get sweeter with a frost. I remember the cane juice being much milder mid year last year. HMMMMmmmm

I am also finding my skin really dry the past 2 days. especially my hands and feet and lips. I'm just going to run and do a sugar/coconut oil exfoliation tonight and see if that helps.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.375 sec, (1)