CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Hydrogen peroxide, parasite purge

ktbeth527 Views: 40,785
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 130,485

Re: Hydrogen peroxide, parasite purge

I'd like to talk w/ you more about the h/p enema.

I've been taking h/p orally for 2 wks. now, up to 16 drops/ day. I then took the h/p enema. I have a 4% mix, and mixed it according to the instructions (no more than 6 T. per quart. But see, the instructions say to use a 3%... and I had about a 4%... so there's where I messed up.) I started w/ 4 T. then 5 T. and did 3 1/2 qrts of enema. I made soooooo many trips to the bathroom.

I am AMAZED at how effective this enema is!! More details later... but I got out between 1-2 CUPS of mucous!! That is a cleanse that would take MONTHS to get so much out. Curious to know of others w/ such an experience w/ h/p enema. ??
My concern though, is that 1/2 way through the day, all the mucous was blood streaked, kinda freaky, but I figure it must have pulled that stuff out deep, pulling it away from tissue. I also probably didn't dilute it as much as I thought I did... so much more careful next time... yes I do indeed intend to do this enema again....!! After a time of healing! ;)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  www.curezone.org

0.453 sec, (1)