CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Havent been on this site in a year. Im also an alcoholic now.

dolphinmonkey Views: 1,422
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,747,068

Re: Havent been on this site in a year. Im also an alcoholic now.

Body Odor caused by: Fear. Dislike of the self. Fear of others.
Alcoholism caused by:Feeling of futility, guilt, inadequacy. Self-rejection.
you gotta learn to accept yourself
there is no miracle cure for this problem
this is gonna take hard work and youve got to start now
this is life it is hard but you work harder at it and you can be whoever you want to be , for us lot, a non smelly person - and that is not as unrealisitic as it feels right now
Body Odor comes predominantly from your liver, alchohol destroys your liver.
Do you want to enter into this cycle?
Go to those meetings, the people there are not the poeple at work, they too are down in these doldrums- you have got to go to those meetings babe
What do you smell of? Or can you not smell yourself - in which case what do people tell you you smell of?
Ask yourself, whens the last time i had a good poo? How much respect do i give to my body, and myself? Think about your insides, soft wet delicate, they cant take the abuse we put them under. Your thoughts will eat you up literally if you dont take control of them. This problem didnt happen to us we created this problem and it is only us who can fix it for ourselves, no pharmacists gonna do that.
Please describe your smell/symptoms in more detail cos i might be able to offer some more practical advice
x x x x

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

2.688 sec, (1)