CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Nervous Nellie!

Roooth Views: 1,910
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,750,760

Re: Nervous Nellie!

Hey NN,

When I first did the MC, I didn't know that it is not recommended unless you "go" once daily. Heck, at the time I didn't know people were supposed to go that often! Anyway, if you're that constipated, the tea will give you some trouble. You can still do Master-Cleanse but it can be difficult.

It sounds like you need to get on the Bowel Cleanse Forum as suggested and look up some stuff. Enimas are an option but there are other options that you can try out on an off-work day so you won't be running to the bathroom uncontrollably. I've done Oxypowder when I'm in your situation. Others do the Psyllium and Bentodite (SP?).

After you find immediate relief, you may want to consider parasite cleansing (I like humaworm) and liver flushing, as the liver helps digestion flow. On the curezone home page, there is a link toward the top-middle for "Cleansing" and it will give recommended order of protocols and useful information. Good luck!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.281 sec, (1)