CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Strep throat for a week, what else can I do? + edit

t_montreal Views: 1,717
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,750,292

Re: Strep throat for a week, what else can I do? + edit

Hi Uny,

Thanks for responding so quickly. I should have posted sooner, to get recommendations. I was hoping by now it would be better- technically, I AM better than when I started last week, in some ways, but feel worse in others.

Yea locally I can sometimes find good things...oh wait, I just remembered that the friend I was staying with in Tucson last year had given me some of her new batch of..I think it is Colloidal Silver ? Is it transparent? She swore by it and filled me up one of my old Schulze echinacea bottle to take with me home. Does this stuff last forever? I've had it in my room untouched for a year and a half or so.

If not, I'll check my local health food store. I could have ordered from you last week, but my brain wasn't working right. I can always check with my uncle if he's going into town this weekend, and make a supertonic + echinacea order, if I can hold this off until the weekend. I should have been making my own tonics by now, I'm embarassed that I've gotten myself into a pickle and am unprepared!

Since yesterday I have hurt myself twice simply bending over and then twisting when using the restroom- meaning I've 'pulled' my neck muscles and hurt my kidneys, just from a light stretch. This worries me. I'm going to still get checked today, just so I can be sure what this is, I'm gonna get back on loads of garlic (I couldn't smell myself anyways, and I will deal with the GI issues!) and will pray that this clears. I've never had strep, so I wasn't aware that it could potentially be dangerous. I'm not giving up tho!

Thanks so much Uny:)

Teresa.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.500 sec, (1)