CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Alright. I'm gonna try it.

healing naturally Views: 2,536
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,749,912

Re: Alright. I'm gonna try it.

To avoid the unwanted adrenal stimulation or absorbing the caffeine/coffee in the regular intestines which would be similar to when you drink it, I have used just 1 1/2 cups of fairly weak brewed coffee per dose and I laid on my right side (most directions say lay on the left side). That way the coffee solution was guaranteed to stay in the rectum and not get into the sigmoid colon or descending colon. The hepatic-hemorrhoidal vein in the rectum transports the caffeine and other active ingredients to the liver. I used the lightest roast I could get in the organically ground coffee at the health food store. I "brewed" it in a modified old-fashioned "cowboy coffee" as I don't own a coffee-maker. Two to three rounded tablespoons of fine or drip grind coffee (I prefer fine)to 2 qts of water. I bring the water to a boil, remove from heat and put the coffee in the pan and put a lid on. Set aside for a couple of hours and then filter. You can store in glass canning jars in the refrigerator. It keeps up to a week. And yes, even this weak, and made this way (which is supposed to make a weaker brew than boiling), I can hear/feel the gallbladder release the bile. Remember, you hold the first dose for 15 minutes, then expel, then take a second dose and hold for 15min and then expel. The two rounds are considered one enema.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

1.078 sec, (1)