CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: IO, It's so important/UPDATE

Whispering Wind Views: 1,604
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,748,993

Re: IO, It's so important/UPDATE

Thank you ladies! I am such a happy camper...I set out to use IO in place of my thyroid meds and space it out for months...what was I thinking?!! Actually it was a gradual thing because I was on a detox then using raw honey from a local grower my husband's buddies neighbor up in the boonies and getting such great results eating this awesome fresh raw stuff and I think that's what happened to me...I was feeling so good I just got ahead of myself and hit the floor...I highly recommend anyone dealing with thyroid issues, even autoimmune which is what I'm dealing with, to go GF completely and ALWAYS always always use IO supplement! Just one more note on this issue, I had went back on gluten, minimally, last spring and my antibodies shot to the ceiling....no GF and they go reallly low.
Cheers! Am so happy happy happy! I need to contact Trapper cuz my bottle is about used up...I use it in my lotion, my shampoo, my hot baths, on my feet, to brush my teeth, rub into my scalp etc...anything you can think of topically I have used his for and I'm needing some mo'! LOL

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.188 sec, (1)