CureZone   Log On   Join
Please give me feedback on webinar idea.

drbailey Views: 1,080
Published: 8 years ago

Please give me feedback on webinar idea.

A very smart lady told me about webinars. They are like a seminar on the internet where paid members can join together to hear a presentation.

I have been invited to many seminars and conferences to speak, but I can not afford the time it would take to leave so often as I am needed here daily.

She told me about webinars and my brother and I have been looking into them today. It seems like a great idea. A person wanting to attend my 1 hour seminar would pay $90.00 and would have the ability to interact with me and each other for the hour.

I could limit the number of participiants so that each person could have their questions anwered. I could do 1 seminar a week or one every 2 weeks or something like that. The participants can come from all over the world and all they need is a computer.

What do you all think about this? Have any of you ever attended or hosted a webinar? ANY ideas, comments, suggestions, etc. would be greatly appreciated!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.266 sec, (1)