CureZone   Log On   Join
two things that have made a HUGE difference to me

Views: 1,497
Published: 10 years ago

two things that have made a HUGE difference to me

Hi

I never post on this forum anymore but had very severe adrenal fatigue was housebound with severe weakness, breathing problems terrible anxiety and constant diarrhea and reduced kidney function.

I started taking raw milk kefir 1-1.5 ltrs per day for the last 5 weeks and I feel sooo much better. No anxiety, diarrhea much better no breathing problems able to get about and much more energy and no more bleeding gums. Also my kidney function has improved and protein levels in urine are much lower or zero. It is worth noting that when I tried making the kefir with pasturised milk my symptoms got worse not better so I would only recommend a good quality source of raw milk to make the kefir with. I was also massively under weight and have started to put on weight and muscle mass for the first time.

Also before I started the Kefir I ran out of acerola cherry powder and actually felt better for taking much less vit c. I also cant tollerate high levels of b vits or bee pollen so it is maybe worth considering this also if you take both and are not making any progress.

hope this helps someone. BTW I really let me hair down over christmas and new year and ate lots of things like chocolate and fruit, cheese, gluten and drank quite a lot of alcohol and didnt really feel any worse than I have been of late. Even small amounts of these things would have made me really Ill before starting the kefir.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.406 sec, (1)