CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Start of the brown rice diet.

lipshitz Views: 4,395
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,747,851

Re: Start of the brown rice diet.

Thanks for the happy wishes.

Look for a chart that shows the difference between brown rice and white rice. And Sea Salt and refined salt. Again, I don't know the exact levels of acidity and alkalinity here.

I would avoid hydrogenated margarine for starters, but fish oils, avocados (if you have access) and cold-pressed virgin sunflower, safflower, coconut and olive oils should keep your brain and nerves healthy and keep you from become as thin as a post. You need fats f

I avoid tuna due to mercury content concerns (bigger the fish, the more mercury accumulates) but I do eat sardines and sometimes salmon, which is acidic. Smoked fish is even moreso. Remember that you just want a proper balance, you don't need to eat only alkaline, which would eventually cause the rare condition of alkalosis.

Oh I found a chart that shows egg yolk as alkaline and whole eggs as slightly acidic. You probably want to confirm that, and see what you find out about the yolk having bad affects on the immune system as well if you think yours may be compromised.

Has anyone done research about enzymes, by the way? Enzyme40?

Peace,
C.S.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.473 sec, (1)