CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: IO, It's so important, how could I space it

Whispering Wind Views: 1,590
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,748,002

Re: IO, It's so important, how could I space it

Lady Wom!! Thank you for sharing the info. I found some info on another forum one IO user actually said his eyes cleared up after using IO.
The IO they used was not "radioactive"...thank goodness..anyhow, the eyeballs started after Halloween and have increasingly gotten worse and worse until I had the contrast dye and the swelling went down within minutes so it got me to thinking it has to be IO related...even though they puffed back up by that evening but with mad matter coming out of them....so it's possible my body was screaming for IO..so then I realized that wow, I had not used it since last fall. Very negligent of me being I don't eat table salt , have no ral good source of IO cuz am not a seaweed eater....oh boy, the fine mess we can put our body into and not even realize it..wonder how long it would have taken me if the scan had not came up. Well at least the scan is all good, my kidney is looking very fine indeed. Yayyyy! Sure enough, has to be the IO if you ask me and probably was acting up because it didn't have it!
So good to hear your wonderful words of wisdom, snappy chipper attitude and all that jazz!
I am dosing with the nascent IO. I use different ones but for ingestion this one seems to work seamlessly enough. The others work in different ways, why that is for me I don't know..but you experts would am sure have the insight to this. I like trappers for my feet. lol...no offense trap, just that if the trap is snapping the tootsies in the way well there you go, have to use the antidote. ahahaha
Silly me, it's late, I hope to check back in with good reports on this whole situation soon. -)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.904 sec, (1)