CureZone   Log On   Join
IO, It's so important, how could I space it

Free Clark DVD!
Order this free DVD that includes a testimonial by former State Repres...

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Natural, Soothing, Progesterone Oil
Supplementation and Hormone Balancing Based on the...

More
More
Whispering Wind Views: 1,750
Published: 10 years ago

IO, It's so important, how could I space it

So I had a really awful cold in Sept. as I was doing a four week detox, my body was flushing like non-other and I had been feeling great prior to the cold, about three weeks into the detox. All of a sudden my body went into some sort of crisis and hindsight I see it was IO deficiency related.

Early Oct. I got so sick again from a tooth that had been giving me hell for too many years and finally my body just shoved it almost out of my head, it was loose, swollen and killing me! So I get the tooth removed, not liking to lose teeth but no regrets after trying to compromise with it for years, and things start to clear up some..pink eye enters the picture, not just a teeny red matter, huge eyes the size of marshmallows, oozing and sore, I can hardly see at this point. Get some drops for it and it starts to clear up nicely, wham, there it goes again, more drops. I get the infection cleared up but the swollen eyes remain, I've never had swollen eyes even with slight infection before in my life. The eyes are only swollen below, not above, oddly enough I tried everything I could think of with my diet that is so restricted as it is and nothing short of a miracle was helping.

Fast forward to Christmas week, I become so ill with that kidney issue again that they do a contrast scan, using what..iodine, have me drink it and injection...all of a sudden the eyes start to clear up as far as the blurry stuff and the swolleness starts to smooth out. So I'm thinking "dang" what happened here...OMG I have not taken my Iodine since Sept. I have the antibody that is attacking my throid but I also stopped the thyroid meds. So I started using trappers IO in my face lotion and putting it around my eyes, this morning I can actually see fine, the swelling is still there but they are improving. However, I do see some stuff in the right eye deep in the corner and it's puffy so it's possible the eye infection never really went away.

Should I rinse my eyes with io and distilled water?
How we can get off track. I don't eat breads/gluten either so I'm certainly not loaded with bromides or the like but boy did I feel like I was half dead. I think I'll do just that now that it is so early and cold in the wee morning hours after cleaning my kitchen from head to toe, go rinse my eyes with the io.
I remember one time I had a slight infection in my eyes and used an eyewash from Barefoot, wonder if IO was in that stuff...anyhow, this I think requires some ammo.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.031 sec, (2)