Hello all.. new to the forum, but not the subject of mold. Been researching since the troubleshooting nightmare began Sep '10.
I was living in a house, used an enzyme to kill hardened toxic mold (1/4" thick, 15" long), and let the solution of enzyme remain for about a week, then followed up with bleach (I know.. not good). What I believed to be mold spores has now become evident to me that I've contaminated my whole place with the resulting mycotoxins and have most things in storage.
I have moved temporarily, but have seemingly cross-contaminated the new place with mycotoxins. Most of my things are in storage, but the few things broughten over have seemed to done it.
A local health company has sympathized with me, and lent me an industrial Ozonator... but not sure if it can even kill mycotoxins. Not to mention the dangers of ozone. I have a few test objects from the old place, and I get a 'high' radiation type feeling immediately after I smell them, even after ozoning for 4 hrs (twice). I get the same sensation just by entering my storage locker.
My daughter is crazily burp/belch/coughin, vit D defficient (under eyes I can tell easily), and have just noticed crazy spider looking veins on her upper legs, torso. My vision has been nuts, vascular system, myelin depleted (nerves exposed) to mention the least.. [this after many many intitial toxic symptoms I have passed through - and now worried about uprooting my family at new residence/belongings/vehicle/storage..
Will Ozone or ANYTHING for that matter help the issue of mycotoxins?
any or all insight much appreciated.. I've spent the last 3 months solid researching. To my knowledge, ozone will not kill mycotoxins, since they are not alive (?), but why is it that they use it on food/grain??
hopefully this topic can also shed some light for others as this is one helluva'n issue!