CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Dental infection?

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

Google Advertisement
bpw Views: 2,361
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,746,821

Re: Dental infection?

Molly, thanks for responding. This has been going on for quite a while but I don't have a cough, and am not sure I have a virus like you did -- how would I know? What were your symptoms other than a bad cough? The mucus, which is very prevalent, seems to be affecting my mouth more than my sinus cavities, and I can sleep close to all day on some days. I can't get anything done and am not working. I also have had Morgellons for 5 years, although since I've had it I think Morg discourages the production of mucus. I'm thinking if it's the sinus it's a fungal infection. One other thing is that I'm living in a foreclosed home and I just had the heating ducts "cleaned",the heating is not working because of a heating coil broken, so it mostly blows coolish air and it's on all the time (still reduces the cold tho). Also there's water dripping behind the bathroom wall when I take a bath, so there may be mold spores which may come out thru the bedroom closet where there's a bathroom plumbing access window.
This is awful and my brain is not functioning well either...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.188 sec, (1)