CureZone   Log On   Join
Don't forget vitamin C/other vitamins

LPN12345 Views: 1,314
Published: 9 years ago

Don't forget vitamin C/other vitamins

Hello everyone and Happy New Year:

Someone printed something regarding vitamin C a couple of months ago. I just wanted to say that vitamins C,E and A are very good vitamins and very important for our bodies. Vitamin B-Complex is said to be helpful for fecal smells. (do the research) But I know that vitamin C does help with gums and mouth infections as well as  infections in the body,bad  breath, and some body odors.(500mg) or some may want to take a lower dosage.  But just be careful a what you eat because I read someone had poisoned themselves after eating shrimp prawns and taking vitmain C. I have included the post for you all to read. So if you choose to take vitamin C PLEASE USE WISDOM, I guess you can also eat oranges. It's possible the lady had other things going on as well. I had shrimp recently but I didn't take the vitamin C afterwards, in fact some days I don't take any at all.

I know many are taking supplements but don't forget these vitamins because we need our daily vitamins to store back what are bodies may be missing  when taking these supplements or certain types of medicines. Some of us  need them for  restoration in our bodies. For instance when people have a deficiency in magnesium they also may produce a certain type of body odor, this is not always the case. Sometimes when we do cleanses we lose our pottasium and other things in the body. But if you are eating foods with these vitamins that is good. Just thought I would share that.    http://www.bodyodorsupport.com/showthread.php?t=4815

www.livestrong.com/article/104247-vitamins-body-odor/

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.484 sec, (1)