CureZone   Log On   Join
Update-Ovarian cyst and abdominal pain

Free Clark DVD!
Order this free DVD that includes a testimonial by former State Repres...

Clarkia Extra Strong
Clarkia Tincture 2 oz, 4 oz, 8 oz, and 16 oz

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

More
More
beemiel Views: 7,490
Published: 9 years ago

Update-Ovarian cyst and abdominal pain

Here is a recap-I was dx with an 8 cm complex ovarian cyst 08/10. That month, I started taking Iodine (iosol first, switched to lugol's, now on Iodoral 50 mg/day) with companion supplements, ramping up to the 50 mg by 09/10. After consulting with my midwife initially, then seeking an ob/gyn's care, and two ultrasounds later-the very first visit with my new ob/gyn elicited an alarmed offer for surgery to-in all probability-remove my right ovary. The good news at this point was that my cyst had shrunk to less than half original size-this was great news since cancer doesn't generally get smaller-it grows. I declined the surgery and since then I have had been examined by an ob/gyn oncologist who ruled it "most probably not cancer" and another ob/gyn sonographer (just last week) who could find no evidence of the ovarian cyst. YEAH! Yes! Yes!
I do need to add that for 10 days in early December I was on keflex (antibiotic) due to a horrible sinus infection. I took Iodine and supplements sporadically during these 10 days. I had also added 20,0000 iu (or mcg?) vitamin A (from fish) to my daily regimen in November (someone here had posted about their success with normalizing their hormones using high doses of vit a). I believe that Iodine shrank my cyst, and that the added vitamin A helped finish it. Why? I am not sure but something interesting happens when I take vitamin a-a few hours after dose, I always experienced a very warm/hot feeling in both ovaries. Very strange. I still experience it but either I got used to it or it is less intense.
I am going back for another ultrasound to monitor my condition in Feb. I am still experiencing abdominal pain during my TOM and intermittently otherwise so although the cyst was contributing to it, the sonographer discovered adhesions and a trapped pocket of liquid (resolved cyst fluid? blood?) that she wants to keep an eye on.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.219 sec, (1)