CureZone   Log On   Join
Absolutely no offense taken! Re: Dr. Christopher used/suggested Poke berries (+edits) - Re: eat the weeds

Clark Bowel Cleanse
Dr. Hulda Clark’s Bowel Program (Intestinal Cleanse). Pure product...

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Heart Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Fast and Painless Constipation Relief
Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
  Views: 1,202
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,745,277

Absolutely no offense taken! Re: Dr. Christopher used/suggested Poke berries (+edits) - Re: eat the weeds

In fact, I have all of Dr. Christopher's audios & videos, but have no recall regarding him ever saying that...and it seems strange to me that me that he would (because he taught Dr. Schulze to use it, and I don't recall Dr. Schulze ever saying that Dr. Christopher changed his mind either).

But that doesn't mean I'm right, and I'll be more than happy to edit that post and include Dr. Christopher's words if/when I can confirm what you're saying.

So, if you could tell me whether he said this on this audio series or the videos that would be a HUGE help (and if you happen to know which audio or video it, that would be fantastic). I always go through the books before quoting him, but it almost 2 weeks for me to go through the audios & videos...and if I've omitted something Dr. Christopher said, it's something that I'd like to correct far quicker than 2 weeks!!!

>>>On Dr. Christopher's videos he states that he did use senna at one point, but it was before he "caught on" and that he didn't like senna. He stopped using it for his LBB formula. This was in responds to a question about using senna.<<<

Regarding what you mention above: deciding he didn't "like" something is very different than warning against it as harmful or unsafe. Since zillions of people (maybe hundreds of gazillions or more) have used it safely for centuries, have used it safely and effectively as part of a cleansing, healing and restoring protocol...well, I'm sure you understand it's important to actually hear what he said. For example, both aloe and comfrey contain allantoin (the plant chemical that regenerates cells). Dr. Schulze "liked" aloe better than he liked comfrey, but that didn't mean he thought or taught that comfrey was dangerous or ineffective (and in the Save Your Life manual, he gives Dr. Christopher's formula for BF&C for people to make & use).

For what it's worth, both herbalists used Senna as a "part" of other formulas (other that Dr. Christopher suggesting a few cups of straight senna tea after dosing heavily with tapeworm worms (to cleanse out the weakened tapeworms). I don't recall any responsible herbalist using senna "straight"...and I would never suggest someone do that either (unless it was a serious emergency and senna was all they had available).

Once again, no offense taken at all. I'm ALWAYS happy to learn 'truths' about Dr. Christopher (and other great herbalists) or relearn things I've forgotten or missed.

I wish that all people would feel the same (and that someone with rheumatism will be able to use poke berries to heal themselves successfully), instead of thinking Dr. Christopher said they were dangerous. It would be a much better world if we could all learn together peacefully!

Uny

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.578 sec, (2)