CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: What is this parasite Please?

onemoretime Views: 11,129
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,745,023

Re: What is this parasite Please?

Right!
Allergist put me on 5 prescription drugs, 3 for asthma, 2 for allergies, though I tested negative for both.
ENT said it was pharyngeal reflux and put me on acid suppressants.
GP said it was thyroid and put me on prescription.
Another GP said sinusitis, though CAT scan was negative - more Antibiotics !
Another GP said bronchitis and put me on more Antibiotics !

Doctors are not perfect - imagine all of your classmates in one elementary school classroom becoming doctors - then imagine the types of doctors they all might have become - some awesome, some good, some bad, some lazy, some arrogant, some bullies, some incompetent, some not thinking at all . . . etc.
Medical Science and Doctors have their place, I think, but they do not know everything about how things work, and they do not know me better than I know me, and many of them don't know as much about certain things as I do, because of lack of time to research, etc.

Before modern medicine, we had to rely upon ourselves and others who troubled themselves to learn what worked, whether they always understood it or not.

I have been nearly 7 years trying to find a way to heal from what became a chronic condition - finally, some progress - and it was not from a traditional doctor. BTW, 2 of my daughters are doctors and I greatly respect them, but they haven't been able to help with this either.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

1.469 sec, (1)