CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Ascaris questions... attn: Onwards

jack napier Views: 2,868
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,742,608

Re: Ascaris questions... attn: Onwards

"Hi Jack- The reason I prefer to reply on the forum is there is a great deal of bad info on there. By bringing things out in the open we can counter all of the BS.

I too have been tested as gluten and dairy intolerant. I have not consumed these foods for almost 3 yrs. I think the parasites are the ones that cause the leaky gut not the other way around.

I WAS AT MY WITS END 3 months ago. I really think the biggest mistake my hubby and I made was that we were not taking the LBB. I plan on taking it until Aug/11. It heals and tones the colon and intestines. It alone can expel parasites. The other miracle herb is the olive leaf. Also the 3 rounds of Zymex ll.

Ascaris are tenacious beyond the imagination. Like everyone I am learning. I do want to help others with the large worm infestations. There is so much disinfo on CZ regarding treating this particuliar infestation.

B" (original message)

B,

So it seems like you've made tremendous progress in the last 3 months. Especially after that lower bowel balance?

Could you describe the Zymex II regiment? What doses and how often? Where can I get it? In combination with what other herbs? Does it have to be taken with 40g of fat like CoQ10?

I have your current list of herbs and the doses. Do you still recommend I start with something lighter and broad-spectrum like Humaworm?

And how strong of a starting dose of Olive Leaf extract/powder? Is there a tincture or would just putting the powder in capsules be fine?

thank you so much,
Jack

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.453 sec, (1)