CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: fakes it.

seek2clean Views: 1,514
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,744,399

Re: fakes it.

Unfortunately truth is stranger than any fiction ever could be, he wanted SERVICING - Mister "get it and go" - he was proud to claim this was his strategy as a younger man, but had no clue that in the present this may not be fun for any woman! I was appalled that he still did not know better/other - and that sex reduced me to a convenient hanky. It was gross to be so blatantly used with no regard for my pleasure whatsoever - even grosser to witness the incredible immaturity in a man over fifty.

The Washing Machine episode happened only once - was quickly vetoed the next time he proposed at 9:15 that his 9:30 bedtime beckoned, and would I be interested (wink) in another romp on the cold metal box conveniently located in my kitchen?! UGH!!! Of course the relationship was doomed, as this attitude was present in All other areas. I do not see him as a typical example of men, but his type are still around. My point in response to original post is simply that men are not necessarily on the same page with the woman they are intimate with - no matter the length or quality of relationship.

seek2clean

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

3.563 sec, (1)