CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Hmmm... Re: Reduce pain with Self-massage?

NaturalHealer8 Views: 1,541
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,739,806

Re: Hmmm... Re: Reduce pain with Self-massage?

Thank you your reply on this topic, I just wanted to know if any one uses self-massage to ad in reducing the pain. I know that self-massage is not the magic solution to all situations, but it can be the first to help in the reduction and maintenance of natural healing of the body.Yes, you make a very important point to know why there is pain to begin with and with that note, is the root comes from a mental, physical, emotional, or spiritual source? Yes, I have to agree that Dehydration is for me the first thing I look at for my pain suffering(headaches). I find a lot of people do not even realize that they are dehydrated! Yes, we all need to be more aware of your own bodies and what they are trying to say to us and that we all need balance in your lives to achieve that, I am just asking if you use self-massage as one of the tools to accomplish that? Thanks again for the feed back, we all need more balance in our lives!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

0.844 sec, (1)