CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Telman's 18th Flush

telman Views: 2,193
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 174,338

Re: Telman's 18th Flush

Hi ribbot

I am very sure that all the stones come from by gallbladder now. My gall bladder is diagnosed via ultra-sound as suffering from biliary sludge, which is slightly different from gallstones. After 18 productive flushes I would assume that I am getting to the older stones deep in the gallbladder. Last time they were all dark green and there were a couple of dark ones this time. You can probably work it out as well as me. From what I have read the predominant factor which influences the colour of the stones are their chemical make up.

My research has also revealed that biliary sludge is a common reaction to spinal injuries. I suffered from a very serious back injury some years ago. Whether it is the injury itself or the pain killers that causes the formation of the sludge is not clear. I was taking 8 morphine doses a day and this drug severely interferes with the emptying of the gallbladder.

As usual we are so much wiser after an event

Regards Telman

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.281 sec, (1)