CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Liver Flukes - Dr. Bailey

fledgling Views: 1,319
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,741,834

Re: Liver Flukes - Dr. Bailey

Dear 55367,

I am NOT Dr. Bailey, so please excuse my guess...

...Everything I have learned in the past few years has taught me that full 'healing' takes longer than we thought.

We tend to forget the 'rebuilding' period...and, when we say, "Listen to your body", we forget that it sometimes takes a while for our bodies to get our attention.

There is no way for us to learn what we need to know in advance. Our parents didn't 'know', either.

The luckiest among us are taught to have an open mind...and logic...and humor...and joy of life.

I have also learned that all roads lead to health. There are many things that we can do that each begin the process, and our errors tumble like dominos. More, once we ask a question, our subconscious minds are obligated to serve us up the answers...no matter how long it takes. This is called 'the smarts'...and we are born with them.

Then, everyone tries to 'educate' us, until we forget all we were born with, and do what THEY say.

;)

Still, the wee, small voice makes us notice every time an answer pops up. "Hey, THAT'S a good idea...over here...listen to this!!!"

Look around all over Curezone, and elsewhere...and keep a notebook always at hand. Reread it often. Soon you'll notice and re-notice good ideas jumping up and down for your attention...and you'll start creating your own...and researching them.

My best,

Fledgling

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.517 sec, (1)